80% SATIVA - 20% INDICA
THC: 23.00% CBD: 0.17% CBN: 0.12%
Hawaiian sativa x Laos.
A sativa-high that creeps up slowly, long lasting, very uplifting and social.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and as anti-depressant.
12 weeks with a yield up to 700 gr/m2.
Tall plant, wide branching, ideal for LST.
Ready by the last week of October (North hemisphere).
Yield up to 1200 gr/plant.
Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates, needs support.
1st HTCC 2003,
1st IC420 Growers Cup 2007,
2nd Champions Cup 2007,
2nd HTCC 2011.
- GeneticsHawaiian sativa x Laos
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsTall plant, wide branching, ideal for LST
- Outdoor Yield1200 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield700 gr/m2
- Flowering Time84 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type20% Indica
- Type80% Sativa
- Medical usesDepression, Pain Relief
- EffectCreeps up slowly, long lasting, very uplifting and social.
- EffectsTalkative, Uplifting
- Training MethodsLow Stress Training (LST)