40% SATIVA - 60% INDICA
THC: 18.5% CBD: 0.6% CBN: 0.35%
Selected Skunk phenotype (clone only strain from the UK).
Green House Seed Co. is the official producer of the original Bid Buddha Seeds Cheese.
Very stoned, long lasting. It is a slow creeper but very intense.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy, appetite stimulation and against insomnia.
8 weeks, with a yield up to 800 gr/m 2.
Good for SCRoG.
Ready at the end of September (North hemisphere) with a production up to 800 gr/plant.
Branchy plant with vine-like growth, needs full support.
1 st Seeds Company HTCC 2006.
GH Cheese Specs
- GeneticsSelected Skunk phenotype
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsBranchy plant with vine-like growth, needs full support.
- Outdoor Yield800 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield800 gr/m2
- Flowering Time56 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type60% Indica
- Type40% Sativa
- Medical usesIncreased Appetite, Insomnia, Pain Relief
- EffectVery stoned, long lasting. It is a slow creeper but very intense.
- EffectsHappy, Hungry, Relaxed, Uplifting
- Training MethodsScreen of Green (ScrOG)