70% SATIVA - 30% INDICA
THC: 21.44% CBD: 0.4% CBN: 0.64%
G13 x Haze.
Extremely psychoactive high, strong and long lasting.
Spicy, minty sativa taste.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and appetite stimulation.
11 weeks with a yield up to 900 gr/m2.
Large plant, good for LST.
Ready by the 3rd. week of October (North hemisphere).
Production up to 1500 gr/plant.
Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates, needs support.
1st HTCC 2004.
- GeneticsG13 x Haze
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield1500
- Indoor Yield900 gr/m2
- Flowering Time77 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type30% Indica
- Type70% Sativa
- Medical usesIncreased Appetite, Pain Relief
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
- TasteSpicy, minty sativa taste.
- EffectExtremely psychoactive high, strong and long lasting.
- EffectsBody Stone, Psychedelic
- Training MethodsLow Stress Training (LST)