20% SATIVA - 80% INDICA
THC: 14.94% CBD: 0.18% CBN: 0.25%
Super Skunk x Brazilian x South Indian.
Very strong body effect, stoned and long-lasting.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy.
9 weeks, with a yield up to 800 gr/m2.
Very good for SoG and ScrOG.
Finishes by the first week of October (North hemisphere) with a production up to 1000 gr/plant.
Short, branchy, bushy plant.
1st Bio HTCC 1997.
- GeneticsSuper Skunk x Brazilian x South Indian
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsShort, branchy, bushy plant
- Outdoor Yield1000 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield800 gr/m2
- Flowering Time63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type20% Indica
- Type80% Sativa
- Medical usesPain Relief
- EffectVery strong body effect, stoned and long-lasting
- Training MethodsScreen of Green (ScrOG), Sea of Green (SoG)