70% SATIVA - 30% INDICA
THC: 13.29% CBD: 1.20% CBN: 2.04%
Shortest, fastest haze plant in history. Haze x Laos.
Euphoric high, very social and creative.
One of the fruitiest and sweetest between the sativas.
High CBD level, with medicinal effect on spasms and MS.
10 weeks with a yield up to 700 gr/m2.
Very short sativa, ideal for SoG and ScrOG.
Ready by the 2nd week of October (North hemisphere) with a production up to 1000 gr/plant.
Very strong, flexible, short, bushy plant.
Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates.
Not yet introduced.
- GeneticsHaze x Laos
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsShortest, fastest haze plant in history
- Outdoor Yield1000 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield700 gr/m2
- Flowering Time70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Type30% Indica
- Type70% Sativa
- Medical usesMuscle Spasms, Multiple Sclerosis
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
- Aroma / TasteSweet and fruity
- EffectEuphoric high, very social and creative
- EffectsCreative, Euphoric, Talkative
- Training MethodsScreen of Green (ScrOG), Sea of Green (SoG)