90% SATIVA - 10% INDICA
THC: 22.6% CBD: 0.15% CBN: 0.17%
Almost pure Haze.
Strong and psychoactive, very spiritual and introspective.
Stimulating, long-lasting high.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and as antidepressant.
14 weeks with yield up to 700 gr/m2.
Tall plant, long and wide branches, ideal for ScrOG or LST.
Ready by mid-November (North hemisphere).
Yield up to 1200 gr/plant.
Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates, needs support.
1st Seed Company HTCC 1998.
Nevilles Haze Specs
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsAlmost pure Haze
- Outdoor Yield1200 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield700 gr/m2
- Flowering Time108 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthNovember
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Type10% Indica
- Type90% Sativa
- Medical usesDepression, Pain Relief
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
- EffectsAroused, Creative, Psychedelic, Relaxed