30% SATIVA - 70% INDICA
THC: 19.35% CBD: 0.3% CBN: 0.25%
Kush phenotype, clone-only strain.
Stoned, heavy, couch-locking, with a narcotic side to it. Medicinally effective in pain therapy.
9 weeks with a yield of 900 gr/m2.
Good for ScrOG.
Finishes by the first week of October (North hemisphere).
Production can reach 900 gr/plant.
Medium-size, dense plant.
3rd HTCC 2014.
- GeneticsKush phenotype
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsMedium-size, dense plant
- Outdoor Yield900 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield900 gr/m2
- Flowering Time63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type70% Indica
- Type30% Sativa
- Medical usesPain Relief
- EffectStoned, heavy, couch-locking, with a narcotic side to it
- EffectsBody Stone, Couch Lock, Hungry, Psychedelic
- Training MethodsScreen of Green (ScrOG)