40% SATIVA - 40% INDICA - 20% RUDERALIS
THC: N/A CBD: N/A CBN: N/A
White Widow x Ruderalis
Very similar to the original White Widow, a complex body-stoned followed by a clear cerebral high. Fast hitter, long lasting.
7 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 600 gr/m2.
Can be flowered at 18 or 12 hours photoperiod.
9 weeks total crop time.
7 weeks flowering time with a production up to 70-80 gr/plant.
Very short plant, short branching. 70-80 cm. total height.
Can be flowered any time of the year provided temperature stays above 10° C.
Not yet introduced.
White Widow Auto Specs
- PhotoperiodAuto Flowering
- GeneticsWhite Widow x Ruderalis
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsVery short plant, short branching
- Outdoor Yield80 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield70 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield600 gr/m2
- Flowering Time49 Days
- Outdoor Height70 - 80 cm
- Type40% Indica
- Type40% Sativa
- EffectComplex body-stoned followed by a clear cerebral high
- EffectsBody Stone, Cerebral, Happy, Relaxed, Uplifting