60% SATIVA - 40% INDICA
THC: 17.1% CBD: 0.96% CBN: 0.05%
Intense long lasting, starts very high then it evolves into a very smooth body-feeling.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy.
9 weeks, with a yield up to 700 gr/m 2.
Good for SCRoG and LST.
Finishes by the first week of October (North hemisphere.)
Production can reach 800 gr/plant. Medium-size, long branches.
Not yet introduced.
- GeneticsSour Sage
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsMedicinally effective in pain therapy.
- Outdoor Yield800 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield700 gr/m2
- Flowering Time63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type40% Indica
- Type60% Sativa
- EffectIntense long lasting, starts very high then it evolves into a very smooth body-feeling.
- Training MethodsLow Stress Training (LST), Screen of Green (ScrOG)