10% SATIVA - 80% INDICA - 10% RUDERALIS
THC: N/A CBD: N/A CBN: N/A
Skunk x Northern Light x El Niño x Ruderalis.
Relaxing and calming effect, good for pain control and appetite stimulation.
Medicinal properties include pain control and appetite stimulation.
6 weeks, with production up to 900 gr/m2 .
Can be flowered at any photo period between 12 and 18 hours of light per day.
Very good for SoG.
6 weeks, with production up to 45 gr/plant.
Medium size, strong plant.
Can be flowered anytime of the year provided temperature stays above 10° C.
Not yet introduced.
- PhotoperiodAuto Flowering
- GeneticsSkunk x Northern Light x El Ni�o x Ruderalis
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsMedium size, strong plant
- Outdoor Yield45 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield900 gr/m2
- Flowering Time42 Days
- Type80% Indica
- Type10% Sativa
- Medical usesIncreased Appetite, Pain Relief
- EffectRelaxing and calming effect, good for pain control and appetite stimulation.