70% SATIVA - 30% INDICA
THC: 14.64% CBD: 12.2% CBN: 0.15%
NL5 x Haze x Kali Mist.
Sativa with a cerebral effect, full of lights and colors, and a mild body-effect.
Medicinally effective against MS, arthritis, spasms.
11 weeks, with a production up to 700 gr/m2.
Long internodes, long branches, good for ScrOG or LST.
Ready by the 3rd week of October (North hemisphere) with a production up to 800 gr/plant.
Tall, strong plant.
1st HTCC 1996.
NL5 Haze Mist Specs
- GeneticsNL5 x Haze x Kali Mist
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsTall, strong plant.
- Outdoor Yield800 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield700 gr/m2
- Flowering Time77 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Type30% Indica
- Type70% Sativa
- Medical usesArthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Spasms
- EffectA very complex and enjoyable high
- EffectsBody Stone, Cerebral
- Training MethodsLow Stress Training (LST), Screen of Green (ScrOG)