Mazar Kush Seeds | World of Seeds
Of all the World of Seeds strains we have at The Original Seeds Store, when it's time to chill, Mazar Kush is still the name to reach for. Skilfully crafted from a cross of Afghan Kush and a new Mazar line, expect mind-bending, narcotic effect that is going to lock you to the coach and never quite let you go. Even when the final effect has worn off, there seems to be a sense of relaxation left behind that sits, simmering under the surface until the next time you need a hit of true peace.
Up to 20% THC in a mass of delicious earthy resin, gives Mazar Kush weed seeds all their power. But with high resistance to mould and pests, these little ladies are really easy to grow.
In just 55 days flowering, up to 450 grams of highly medicinal weed will be ready if you are growing indoors. Or expect to achieve harvests up to 550 grams outside.
You can then treat yourself to pain and stress relief at its very best, perfect for full physical harmony. If you've not heard the name before, write it down. When you've tried Mazar Kush cannabis seeds once, you are never going to want to let them go.
Mazar Kush Specs
- GeneticsAfghan Kush x Mazar-i-Sharif
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsSmall plant that behaves like a very resinous indica and with an intense flavour of Afghan hash
- Outdoor Yield550 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield400 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield450 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 - 60 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type100% Indica
- Type: Non Percentage100% Indica
- Medicinal LevelHigh
- Medical usesCramps, Spinal Cord
- Resistance to mold4/5
- Resistance against Pests4/5
- EffectsCouch Lock, Tingly