Kilimanjaro Seeds | World of Seeds
Though World of Seeds have chosen to call this strain Kilimanjaro, the natives of Kenya still prefer to call her 'The Elephant Flattener'. And when you try this little lady for the first time, you will know instantly which name better suits. While Kilimanjaro weed seeds are famous at The Original Seeds Store for their cerebral, trippy effects, there's no doubt that, if necessary, she could flatten a herd.
When you choose to grow weed outdoors, this is always a recommended strain. But even in the greenhouse or when growing weed indoors, strong heights and solid buds mean yields are right up there. Yes she grows tall, which is probably why it's best to keep her somewhere with a lot of ceiling height. But that doesn't mean she loses her flavour. In fact, even at the tip, those resinous buds are still offering the deepest citrusy flavour that just dances across the palate and oozes down the throat.
She's everything you could wish for in a potent pure sativa strain that can release stress and anxiety as she goes. The best of the West in a seed with two names. But who cares what you call her. Just make sure she's in your next growing cycle.
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsProduces solid buds even under adverse conditions, has a pleasant citrussy taste
- Outdoor Yield600 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield350
- Flowering Time60 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthNovember
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type100% Sativa
- Type: Non Percentage100% Sativa
- Medicinal LevelMedium
- Medical usesCancer, Hiv Aids
- Resistance to mold3/5
- TasteSweet Fruit
- EffectEnergetic, very durable
- EffectsCouch Lock, Energetic, Psychedelic, Talkative