Afghan Kush Seeds | World of Seeds
When you're looking for 100% indica strains from The Original Seeds Store that are going to back a heavy punch, Afghan Kush weed seeds should definitely be on your shopping list. Originating in some of the toughest terrain on the planet, these sturdy little babies from World of Seeds thrive indoors or out, giving high THC, high productivity and high quality to anyone who chooses them.
Expect a full Kush body stone to take you over with such narcotic power that issues such as pain, stress and depression don't even register. She is earthy, she is woody and has a hash taste and smell that, even in the short 45-55 day flowering time, drives you wild. At high levels of THC reaching up to 21.6%, Afghan Kush cannabis seeds can be too much for some smokers to handle. But when you're big enough to take it, these little ladies really deliver.
Expect yields of up to 450 grams when growing weed indoors, or 600 grams outside drawing any all types of commercial grower in. And with outstanding resistance to mould and pests, while offering incredible medical relief across the board, this is a hybrid no serious collection should ever be without.
Afghan Kush Specs
- GeneticsPure Afghan
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield600 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield450 gr/m2
- Average Yield500 gr/m2
- Indoor Flowering Light Cycle12 (ON) - 12 (OFF) Hours
- Indoor Vegative Light Cycle18 (ON) - 6 (OFF) Hours
- Flowering Time45 - 55 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type100% Indica
- Type: Non Percentage100% Indica
- Medicinal LevelVery High
- Medical usesAnxiety, Asthma, Depression, Increased Appetite, Insomnia, Migraines, Pain Relief, Ptsd, Sleep, Stress
- Resistance to mold5/5
- Resistance against Pests5/5
- Aroma / TasteHash
- EffectsBody Stone, Euphoric, Happy, Hungry, Relaxed, Sleep