Bona Dea CBD Seeds from Vision Seeds
Bona Dea Seeds are one of the two new high CBD strains brought to you by Vision Seeds.
Bona Dea is effective for pain relief and relaxation and is an excellent strain to counteract muscle spasms and insomnia. With an almost equal apportion of THC and CBD content, excellent yield and above all easy to grow, for the novice grower starting out to produce their own medicinal marijuana Bona Dea will be the "Good Goddess" of your garden.
The breeders at Vision have crossed Northern Lights, Black Domina and Afghaini which dictates an 85% dominance of Indica which in turn rewards its grower with a short flowering time of just 8 weeks. A veg period of 3 weeks brings the total growing time from seed to just 11 weeks indoor. Outdoor you can expect to harvest in the month of October. Short compact plants yield around 300 gr m2 of resinous medicinal goodness with a spicy flavor and taste. If your looking to purchase medical cannabis seeds at Original Sensible Seeds Bona Dea CBD from Vision Seeds should be top of your wishlist.
Bona Dea Specs
- GeneticsNorthern Lights x Black Domina x Afghani
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Indoor Yield300 gr/m2
- Flowering Time60 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week
- Autoflowering Harvest Time From Seed81 Days
- Height70 - 80 cm
- Type85% Indica
- Type15% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medicinal LevelVery High
- Medical uses otherShe relaxes muscles, relieves pain and helps in the fight against insomnia.
- Grow Difficulty1/5
- Aroma / Taste Spicy taste and smell