Blue Cheese Seeds from Big Buddha
Big Buddha's Blue Cheese was created, first by selecting a Blueberry male from the entire collections of several different breeder versions of Blueberry.
The selected male was then crossed with Big Buddha’s proud mother, and the backbone of many of their breeding projects - the original UK Cheese.
From these crosses, a male with extremely fruity characteristics was chosen as the father of Blue Cheese!
- GeneticsUK Big Buddha Cheese x Blueberry
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Flowering Time56 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type75% Indica
- Type25% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medical usesAnxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Increased Appetite, Insomnia, Migraines, Pain Relief, Ptsd, Sleep, Stress
- TastePotent, Blueberry, fresh
- AromaSweet, fruity, tarty, berry scent with that recognised musky undertone of the original Cheese
- EffectsActive, Anxious, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Sleep, Uplifting