Professor Chaos Seeds from TGA Subcool Genetics
Professor Chaos by TGA Subcool is one of the leading medical marijuana strains available today. Created by combining Mad Scientist with Jack the Ripper, Professor Chaos is a pain relieving strain that can eliminate pain whilst still giving you the energy and motivation you need to get up and about.
Professor Chaos takes between 56 and 63 days to fully flower. You'll know when she's ready, as the triangular, finger shaped buds will look swollen, and the funky haze aroma will be pungent to the smell. Although Professor Chaos is a sativa dominant plant, she won't grow to massively uncontrollable heights like some other sativas. Instead, you can expect a medium height and an average to heavy yield.
Smokers can expect a clear headed, energetic high from Professor Chaos. Unlike other cannabis seeds, you won't feel spaced out or struggle to get up from the sofa after a few tokes. And, whilst Professor Chaos won't affect your mood, it is a proven pain reliever (Mad Scientist has won back to back awards at the Oregon Medical Cannabis Awards), and is ideal for anyone struggling from MS, narcolepsy and chronic pain.
Professor Chaos is one of our top medical strains.
Professor Chaos Specs
- GeneticsMad Scientist x Jack The Ripper
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsHeavily knuckled finger-shaped buds with swollen calyxes and a sour, funky haze aroma
- Flowering Time56 - 63 Days
- Type35% Indica
- Type65% Sativa
- Medical usesPain Relief, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis
- Aroma / TasteSour funky haze, with some earthy undertones
- EffectClear-headed and energetic with strong pain relief