Dairy Queen by TGA Subcool Genetics has a texture that is off the hook, ultra gooey and medium density, The tester Minitrkn420 says 'the texture is what I like a lot, it's a superb bud' he reports the smell is Sweet Tarts and chewy candy. This strain was released to TGA testers and we could not be happier with the results. It has been described as Tropical Cheese by Happy Chief and everyone experienced amazing levels of resin production. It is not for anyone looking for a strain with low odor though everyone reports an incredible funk. The testers are blown away and long before we indicated the true parentage there threads speak of Cheesy smells and copious resin production. This was their goal with this strain and they are confident everyone that tries it will get a nice representation of Cheese with the added boost of Cindy. There was absolutely no sign of hermaphrodites even in the garden that received a great deal of stress!
Plants grow short and full with medium sized buds with full maturation in under 8 weeks.
- GeneticsDank #1 Cheese x C-99
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsPlants grow short and full with medium sized buds with full maturation in under 8 weeks
- Flowering Time49 - 56 Days
- Type40% Indica
- Type60% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medical usesEpilepsy
- TasteCherry cheese and a very stinky plant
- AromaSweet tarts and chewy candy
- EffectsFocused, Productive, Relaxed
- Training MethodsTopping