Spliff Cheese Seeds | Spliff Seeds
Earthy pungency, incredible skunk flavour and delicious Afghani genetics ensure Spliff Cheese weed seeds have everything for fans of Cheese cannabis. By crossing English Cheese and a smelly Skunk #1, Spliff Seeds have managed to create a cheesy hybrid that offers a mass of rock hard buds, in an intensely flavoured, sublimely potent weed to satisfy every appetite.
This is the first cheese strain from Spliff Seeds at Original Sensible Seeds and, boy, was it worth the wait. If you’re growing weed indoors, Spliff Cheese marijuana seeds can produce up to 500g/m2 in regular 1 meter high plants. For the fastest finish, use hydroponics and you could be harvesting after only 7 weeks flowering. But even in standard soil, these feminised seeds still only need up to 9 weeks before that relief from anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia and pain is complete, offering a weed that will lift your spirits and numb the body.
If you think you know everything there is to know about growing cheese cannabis, give these little beauties a go and open yourself up to a lifetime of pleasure.
- GeneticsSkunk #1 x Afghani x Skunk #1
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield400 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time49 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthNovember
- Outdoor Harvest Week
- Indoor Height60 - 110 cm
- Outdoor Height200 cm
- Type60% Indica
- Type40% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medicinal LevelHigh
- Medical usesArthritis, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Migraines, Pain Relief, Pms, Ptsd, Sleep, Stress, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis
- Grow Difficulty0/5
- TasteFruity, Skunky
- AromaEarthy, pungent
- EffectsBody Stone, Euphoric, Happy, Hungry, Relaxed, Uplifting
- Training MethodsSea of Green (SoG)