Double Dutch was originally developed by Gerrit from Magus Genetics in the first decade of the twenty first century. Double Dutch is a stable cross between a Warlock male and a pre-2000 Chronic female. During the vegetative growth, Double Dutch shows its Indica side with its wide leaves, heavy stem and a bushy growth pattern. During the flowering stage Double Dutch produces giant Sativa-like buds, like its mother the Chronic. All tips of the plant that receive sufficient light will form huge dense buds similar to elongated popcorn balls. Double Dutch side-branches must be staked due to their extraordinary heavy weight. This variety performs well in bio, coco and hydro mediums. The Double Dutch aroma is similar to a pleasant fruity wildflower scent. The effect while smoking is complex and strong; the cerebral high and pleasant bodily effect presented this plant with several awards. In combination with its huge yield this strain is a must try for all Serious growers.
- GeneticsWarlock x Chronic
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsDouble Dutch side-branches must be staked due to their extraordinary heavy weight.
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 - 65 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Vegetative cycle cuttings35 Days
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medical usesCramps
F1pheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- AromaFruity wildflowers
- EffectComplex and strong; cerebral high and body stone
- EffectsBody Stone, Cerebral