The Original Sensible Seed Co present - Royal Queen Seeds Sour Diesel
The world famous Sour Diesel is now available in feminized seed from Royal Queen Seeds. RQS are proud to add this fine cannabis strain to their selection. This might be one of the most famous strains of cannabis on the planet; and maybe one of the strongest.
Like many of the best cannabis strains coming out these days, Sour Diesel comes straight from California. It is a favourite with many smokers and growers. These powerful American genetics will grow well indoors around the world; outdoors, on the other hand, they need a warm climate, similar to California or Spain.
This is a mostly Sativa strain which shows in both its growth structure and the strong high effect it gives when consumed. The plant develops its resinous buds and powerful aroma over a 10-week flowering period. This is after a recommended 3-to-4 week vegetative period. These plants will grow to a height of around 100-130 cm, with some stretching during early flowering.
Sour Diesel is a very pungent, aromatic strain. Heavy chemical, herbal and sour flavours come from its glistening buds. When grown well, it will give yields of 450-600 grams per square metre. This is both a yield in quantity and quality, producing high-quality, resinous, aromatic buds. Full Diesel power! Worldwide shipping and free seeds on every order.
- GeneticsOriginal Diesel x Northern Lights x Shiva x Hawaiian
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield600 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield525 gr/m2
- Flowering Time70 - 77 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Indoor Height90 - 160 cm
- Outdoor Height150 - 200 cm
- Vegetative cycle cuttings21 Days
- Type30% Indica
- Type70% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medical usesAnxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Fatigue, Migraines, Pain Relief, Ptsd, Stress
- TasteHeavy chemical, herbal and sour
- EffectPhysical, clear high
- EffectsActive, Body Stone, Energetic, Euphoric, Focused, Happy, Relaxed, Uplifting