Blue Cheese Seeds | Royal Queen
Blue Cheese marijuana is one of the most tastiest strains out there and if you´re looking for a happy, up-lifting euphoric high then you´ve found it – Blue Cheese cannabis has just the right amount of sativa / indica balance to induce an immediate up-lifting effect and when the indica kicks in you´ll be taken to a pleasant state of relaxation and well being – Perfect for bringing down those stress levels and an excellent aide for the relief of pain and migraine. Watch out though - THC levels are a potent 19%!
Those who have smoked Blue Cheese will instantly recognize the unmistakable spicy cheese flavor with its unusual berry sweet aftertaste and if you’re a Blue Cheese rookie you won´t believe what you´ve been missing until now.
If that´s not all Blue Cheese seeds are easy to grow. Royal Queen only sell feminized seeds and they grow into the most amazing plants. Indoors they reach a height of between 1 – 1.5 m , but outdoor they can grow taller, up to 2 meters offering up to 500 gr each plant of sticky ripened goodness which is ready to harvest from mid September. Indoors Blue Cheese will yield around the same per m2 the flowering cycle is a short 7-8 weeks.
Blue Cheese is definitely one of the best strains out there and if you haven´t tried it before you´ll be glad you did.
Blue Cheese Specs
- GeneticsOriginal Cheese x Oregon Blueberry Blend
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield550 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield550 gr/m2
- Flowering Time56 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Indoor Height100 - 160 cm
- Outdoor Height140 - 200 cm
- Type60% Indica
- Type40% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medical usesAnxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Increased Appetite, Insomnia, Migraines, Pain Relief, Ptsd, Sleep, Stress
- TasteSweet, fruity, earthy, musky
- EffectStoned, physically and mentally
- EffectsAnxious, Body Stone, Cerebral, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Sleep, Uplifting
- Training MethodsSea of Green (SoG)