The Original Sensible Seed Co present - Positronics Super Cheese
Positronics Seeds Super Cheese - Will take you back to the old school flavours, this old skunk will amaze everybody. To keep the cheese touch and remain those old flavours, we hibridated this plant with another homonimous clon of a different origin, achieving great stability. The results are great: strong remarkable flavour cheesy like, with a strong and nice aftertaste and a very big crop.
Strong plant with a fir pattern, tends to be bushy and medium size. Great for a big crop in places where height is a problem. The flowers will be covered in resin looking almost white. Big and thick flowers, with few tiny leaf of a light green that can reach magenta when cropping.
AROMA: Old aroma from the 80's, typical from the first coffeeshops. Bittersweet touch. Dense and strong smell that remembers of old cheese. Share this old flavour with the pioneers.
FLAVOUR: strong flavour that impregnates your mouth from the very first puff, with a bitter-milky sensation next to the cheese from where it takes its name.
EFFECT: Relaxing sensorial sensation. Great for medical uses.
INDOOR: Versatile plant, suitable for most places and of an easy growing. Very very smelly.
OUTDOOR: Big needs of sunlight, will be better in a south orientated place. Will need to be tied up to avoid the branches to broke down with the weight of the heavy buds. Great for resins and oil extractions, that will multiply the flavour and aroma of the flowers.
Super Cheese Specs
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsFlowers are covered with resin and go almost completely white
- Indoor Yield375 gr/m2
- Flowering Time65 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medical usesAnxiety, Crohns Disease, Depression, Insomnia, Migraines, Pain Relief, Pms, Ptsd, Sleep, Stress
- TasteStrong, cheese
- AromaPungent, aged cheese, typical of the first coffeeshops, sweet and sour touches
- EffectsEuphoric, Happy, Hungry, Relaxed, Uplifting
- Training MethodsTopping