Naranchup Seeds | Philosopher Seeds
Reggae Seeds’ infamous Naran J crosses with Philosopher Seeds’ own Tropimango, for a taste sensation in Naranchup weed seeds that no one can ignore. From the moment you put this baby in your mouth, a delicious essence of sweet orange with a twang of grapefruit juice tantalises your very soul. But even after you’ve got over that incredible flavour, there’s still far more to experience with Naranchup.
A strong bushy structure and short intermodal distance ensures this little lady is perfect for SOG and growing weed indoors. Her genetics are really stable, with a real consistency across all cannabis seeds. And her resistance levels makes her easy to grow for even the less trained cultivator. Yes, she does need a lot of nutrients, but you can’t really overfeed her, so again, she’s the novice’s dream. And all those nutrients have to go somewhere, and in the case of Naranchup seeds that’s in a sativa power that will knock you off your feet and make you feel like you’ve landed in heaven.
Flowering times max out at about 65 days, yet yields touch 450 grams all with a stress and pain relieving quality that everyone will adore. Buy Naranchup marijuana seeds from Original Sensible and you can have it all.
- GeneticsNaran J x Tropimango
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Characteristics The main central bud that it develops makes it perfect for Sea of Green.
- Outdoor Yield600 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield350 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield450 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 - 65 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type35% Indica
- Type65% Sativa
- Resistance to mold4/5
- Irrigation Tolerance4/5
- Resistence against cold4/5
- Resistance against Pests4/5
- Indoor Ideal pot size7 - 11 Ltr
- Grow Difficulty1/5
- TasteLike ripen oranges with a touch of grapefruit.
- EffectsPsychedelic, Relaxed
- Training MethodsSea of Green (SoG)