The Original Sensible Seed Co present - Paradise Seeds Dutch Dragon
Paradise Seeds Dutch Dragon - Bred in 1994, and improved in 2002, Dutch Dragon is a huge Sativa variety that produces superb yields from long sticky colas. The aroma is very citrusy and sweet, like tangerines, as is the taste. The buzz is a lasting, clear high that increases an appetite for music and pleasure.
Dutch Dragon, with her South African heritage, performs best in warm climates. She grows into a tall plant with smallish fan shaped leaves and thick fox-tail buds. A sea of green flowering cycle can be started early because Dutch Dragon is a fast vigorous plant with typical sativa growth pattern. Indoors, height may need to be considered in your grow space, and be controlled by flowering early. For best results the pH of the water with fertilizer should be kept below 6.
Dutch will take nine to ten weeks to develop big, fully matured flowers. When grown outside mid October is favorable for harvesting this dragon who can get as tall as 3 meters (10 feet).
* Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannabis Cup 2006 (Bio category)
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield700 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time63 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Type25% Indica
- Type75% Sativa
- Medical usesAlzheimers, Asthma
- ClimateHot & Temperate
- Grow Difficulty1/5
- Aroma / TasteFruity, sweet
- EffectNarcotic buzz, creative flow, clear high
- EffectsCreative, Energetic, Happy, Productive
- Training MethodsLow Stress Training (LST)