Gelato is another "American" strain created since the law changes throughout the US from some seriously fire parentage in both Sunset Sherbet and Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint pheno). Original Sensible Seeds have been working on an autoflowering version of Gelato since acquiring the genetics that enabled them to reproduce the photoperiod original.
Gelato Auto takes between 70 and 75 days from seed to harvest. The average height of 80cm to 100cm is expected with a yield of 500 gr m2 when growing indoors and 100 gr per plant when grown outdoors. The colouration of the photoperiod original is shown in Gelato Auto with the purple hues and fiery orange hairs and of course her intense resin production. The effect is one of heavy physical relaxation but still allows for productivity and creativity if enjoying Gelato Auto during daylight hours.
Our seeds are intended for preservation for collectors and as souvenirs. Read more
Gelato Auto Specs
- PhotoperiodAuto Flowering
- Genetics(Sunset Sherbet x Girl Scout Cookies) x Girl Scout Cookies Auto
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield100 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Autoflowering Harvest Time From Seed70 - 75 Days
- Resistance to mold4/5
- Resistence against cold4/5
- Resistance against Pests4/5