The Original Sensible Seed Co present - Nirvana Sativa Seed Bank Raspberry Cough
Nirvana Sativa Seed Bank Raspberry Cough - with its clear, uppy yet calming effects, Raspberry Cough comes highly recommended as a medical marijuana strain. Its mother is a Cambodian landrace with especially high THC levels, and its father is the award-winning marijuana strain Ice. Raspberry Cough is an F1 cross with an abundance of red hairs and a tendency to develop blue hues in cooler night/dark temperatures. Raspberry Cough's aroma and flavour have a hint of Asian spice, yet taste decidedly of Dutch marijuana. The tall, somewhat thin plants can be grown very closely together for maximum yields of prime cannabis.
- GeneticsCambodian IBL x Ice x Haze#1
- CharacteristicsAn abundance of red hairs and a tendency to develop blue hues in cooler night/dark temperatures.
- Minimum Yield400 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time63 - 77 Days
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medical usesDepression, Migraines, Pain Relief
- TasteBerry Pine Earthy
- EffectsEnergetic, Happy, Uplifting
- Training MethodsSea of Green (SoG)