Mr Nice Seeds G13 x Widow - Over the past decade there have been several new hybrids developed that took cannabinoid levels in cannabis plants to some significant heights and this is one of them. Since cannabinoid research is becoming a popular topic with numerous scientists this combination a most interesting and intriguing strain. The genetic makeup of this particular blend combines Afghan, South Indian and Brazilian in one strain. The phenotypes range from a hint of a sativa with an indica type flower to dense indica predominance. In a normal indoor grow this plant can be grown for a week to 10 days before being flowered. Expected flowering times range between 7-10 weeks (depending on the phenotype flowered).
This plant has the capacity to stretch a little, but should be safe in a normal height room. The distinctive features of this plant are the aroma, taste, and the effects once the product is ready. These all vary considerably depending upon the particular phenotype.
- GeneticsG13 x Black Widow
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsTwo of the most written about strains since the 90s
- Outdoor Yield400 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield350 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield450 gr/m2
- Greenhouse Yield400 gr/m2
- Flowering Time49 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Vegetative cycle cuttings7 Days
- Medicinal LevelVery High
- Medical usesAnxiety
- Grow Difficulty1/5