Mazari Grape Seeds | Medicann
Though, on paper, the indica dominance in Mazari Grape weed seeds is very slight, throughout the growing phase, this plant acts like there is no sativa in her.
The plants never reach great heights, they have an incredible flower to leaf ratio and such thick growth that you need to ensure mold isn’t hiding within all that rich foliage. But when it comes to the colas, all that changes, with vast production that just wants to reach for the stars. Pay Mazari Grape marijuana seeds the attention they deserve and you will be rewarded, with stronger THC up to 22%, greater CBD nearing 4% and even higher yields than the 800g/m2 Medicann forecast.
And when it comes to the smoke, this weed really does shine through. The cross of Afghani ’76, Super Skunk, Black Grape and OG Kush brings a fruity, sweet flavor that has just a hint of skunky goodness, ready to please.
Mazari Grape is ideal for anyone that suffers from migraines, headaches, anxiety or depression. But she can also help with PMS, muscle spasms and physical pain.
Not for the novice, but definitely one for those that like the hands on approach, Mazari Grape Seeds are a strain to enjoy.
- Genetics76 Afghani x Super Skunk x Black Grape x OG Kush
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsThis plant will produce really big colas so care must be taken with mold patrol once she starts to b
- Outdoor Yield800 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield650 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield750 gr/m2
- Greenhouse Yield800 gr/m2
- Flowering Time49 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type65% Indica
- Type35% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medicinal LevelHigh
- Medical usesAnxiety, Migraines, Pms, Depression, Stress, Insomnia, Muscle Spasms, Pain Relief
- Resistance to mold0/5