Critical Dawg by Medicann Seeds
Critical Dawg by Medicann Seeds is a noble strain with Chemdawg and Critical+ genetics. With two heavyweights as parents, Original Sensible Seeds were expecting big things from these weed seeds, and Critical Dawg certainly didn’t disappoint. A dominant mix of indica genetics blended with around 20% sativa traits, Critical Dawg takes around 8-9 weeks to flower, and yields around 450g per plant. She’s also easy to grow, being both pest and mould resistant, making her ideal for those new to growing cannabis.
Critical Dawg has made big waves in the medical marijuana community, and is often used by people in need of pain relief, as well as those suffering from migraines and stress. She is, however, extremely potent, so is perhaps best suited to smokers who are aware of the effects of potent strains. That said, the deep high, with a long-lasting buzz is really nice, and will leave smokers feeling euphoric, uplifted, and energetic.
- GeneticsCritical + x Chemdawg
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsEasy to grow and pest and mold resistant
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time56 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Medicinal LevelHigh
- Medical usesStress, Migraines, Pain Relief
- Resistance to mold3/5
- Resistance against Pests3/5
- Grow Difficulty1/5