Black Afghani Kush Seeds | Medicann Seeds
OG Kush,’76 Afghani and Black Domina have come together to create one of Medicann’s easiest medical marijuana seeds to grow, yet the results are still incredible.
Beautiful dense buds, outstanding yields and high resilience to pests and mould mean that even novices will find they can get really good end product from Black Afghani Kush weed seeds. But with THC levels of up to 22% this baby is not short on power either.
For any type of pain, Black Afghani Kush is simply magnificent. Or for depression and fibromyalgia this is also the strain of choice. Even for stress, muscle spasms, asthma and eating disorders, this lady has the stuff that works. And with up to 600g available in every square meter, there is definitely enough stuff to go around.
Expect a delicious fruity aroma to come through very early in the 50-55 day flowering time. But it stays with the plant, transforming into a flavour that is as delicious as the effect it can bring.
Even if you have no experience in growing medical marijuana, this lady can help you along the way. And with such fantastic results with such ease, everyone should be growing Medicann’s Black Afghani Kush cannabis seeds.
- GeneticsOG Kush x 76 Afghani x Black Domina
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Outdoor Yield600 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield450 gr/m2
- Flowering Time50 - 55 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type80% Indica
- Type20% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medical usesFibromyalgia, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Depression, Insomnia, Pain Relief, Ptsd, Sleep, Stress
- Resistance to mold4/5
- Grow Difficulty1/5
- EffectsEuphoric, Happy, Hungry, Relaxed, Sleep