Northern Light | Kera Seeds
The result of delicate cross breeding and a common ingredient of top notch marijuana strains, Northern Light seeds from Kera are the perfect solutions for a currently dull or uninspiring weed experience. This old-time strain forms many of the ancestral genetics for our favourite newer strains on the market today. It gets used so often in the process because it is a solid strain from which to begin hybridizing new strains.
Expect 500 to 550 grams of bud for every square metre of coverage. With 18% THC content, it's a surprisingly potent strain to be as old as it is. Don't let the age fool you, though - this strain isn't messing around.
You'll be ready to harvest in a mere 8-10 weeks, with the result being a beautiful sativa-indica cross. Medium-sized, expect this plant to grow anywhere from 30 to 40 inches tall. Original Sensible Seeds carries this product consistently and highly recommends you try it out!
Northern Light Specs
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsBy harvesting earlier you’ll get a more intense flavour and by harvesting later it’ll give you a mor
- Flowering Time49 - 56 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Indoor Height45 - 50 cm
- Outdoor Height110 - 180 cm
- Type50% Indica
- Type50% Sativa
- Medical usesAnxiety, Pain Relief, Stress
- Taste Sweet herbal flavour
- EffectPowerful effect
- EffectsAnxious, Cerebral, Euphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Soaring High, Uplifting