Amsterdam Cheese – Kera SeedsAmsterdam Cheese is the variety of the most powerful cannabis in the world with an Afghani father. The composition of this classic race is 60% Sativa and 40% Indica. Amsterdam Cheese is very popular in the UK, where the origin of this is. This type has won several cannabis cups and falls within the world like an express train.
Amsterdam Cheese is not an easy plant to grow, but if you do it right, you will reap the full benefits. It is better to grow beyond this soortje. Amsterdam Cheese is a certain soortje and gives a high yield. The flowering period is 8 to 9 weeks and you can start harvesting around October during an outdoor culture. Amsterdam Cheese is not too large, the average is one meter high in an indoor growing, but this has no effect on the high yield.
Due to the strong smell of cheese and yellow flowers Amsterdam Cheese deserves its name. Amsterdam Cheese has a high content of THC and the effect is long-lasting. This variety is both a high and stoned gevenen feel a sense of joy. Amsterdam Cheese gives a good boost to your mood and makes you forget your worries. Medically Amsterdam Cheese is used for anxiety, depression and stress.
Amsterdam Cheese Specs
- GeneticsAfghani x Skunk
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsA type that you will never forget because of the high THC content and the strong smell of cheese.
- Outdoor Yield400 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield300 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield400 gr/m2
- Flowering Time56 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Indoor Height100 - 125 cm
- Outdoor Height130 - 200 cm
- Type40% Indica
- Type60% Sativa
- Medical usesAnxiety, Depression, Stress
- Grow Difficulty4/5
- TasteA unique and intense flavor of cheese
- AromaStrong smelly cheese
- EffectGives a good boost to your mood
- EffectsBody Stone, Cerebral, Happy, Soaring High