Lemon Thai Kush
This is a whoppa! Not a cannabis plant but a cannabis tree.
Large in stature and large in production - Be prepared to harvest a massive yield of resinous bounty.
A peppery zingy pine taste and flavor is the trademark of this marijuana weed and the effect is a strong trippy 21%
The 10 week wait is long for sure, but the rewards will astound any commercial grower.
Lemon Thai Kush Specs
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Flowering Time63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medical usesAsthma, Seizures
- TasteCedar and pine mixed with lemon and black pepper
- EffectStrong, powerful
- EffectsMotivate, Productive