Homegrown Cheese(Feminized + Photoperiod)
It was 2004 when Homegrown Fantasy won a Cannabis Cup for this “instantly famous” strain that originated in the UK.
It was an instant hit when first released through our coffeeshop in Amsterdam.
It took a few years of back-crossing until we were able to guarantee a consistent seed that can produce the high quality buds that you expect.
Well, just say Cheese !!!
Flowering time: 10 weeks
Outdoor harvest: October
General Effects and Uses of Medicinal Cannabis Indica Strains
Cannabis Indica strains generally create a sedative, ‘stoned’ feeling. This sensation tends to be centred in the body, which relaxes as muscle tension is reduced. Indicas are most effective in treating muscle spasms and tremors (for example caused by multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease), chronic pain, arthritic and rheumatic stiffness and swelling, insomnia, anxiety and related conditions.
Homegrown Cheese Specs
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsA consistent seed that can produce high quality buds
- Flowering Time70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week
- Medical usesArthritis, Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue, Insomnia, Migraines, Pain Relief, Pms, Ptsd, Sleep, Stress
- EffectsEuphoric, Happy, Hungry, Relaxed, Uplifting