20% SATIVA - 80% INDICA
THC: 20.19% CBD: 0.11% CBN: 0.05%
Afghan x Brazilian x South Indian.
Very famous for its medicinal properties.
Sweet fruity taste with an intense and long-lasting stoned and narcotic effect.
Medicinally effective against insomnia.
9 weeks, with a yield up to 900 gr/m2.
Very good for SoG and ScrOG.
Finishes by the first week of October (North hemisphere) with a production up to 1200 gr/plant.
Very short, branchy, round, bushy plant.
2nd Bio HTCC 1996,
2nd Champions Cup 2005.
- GeneticsAfghan x Brazilian x South Indian
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsVery short, branchy, round, bushy plant
- Outdoor Yield1200 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield900 gr/m2
- Flowering Time63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type80% Indica
- Type20% Sativa
- Medical usesInsomnia
- TasteSweet fruity taste
- EffectAn intense and long-lasting stoned and narcotic effect.
- EffectsEuphoric, Happy, Relaxed, Sleep, Uplifting
- Training MethodsScreen of Green (ScrOG), Sea of Green (SoG)