30% SATIVA - 70% INDICA
THC: 12.70% CBD: 0.25% CBN: 0.07%
Nepalese x North Indian.
Very creative mild high with a balanced and long lasting body feeling.
Medicinally effective in pain therapy and appetite stimulation.
8 weeks, with a yield up to 850 gr/m2.
Long internodes, long branches, best results when developed to full size. ,br /> Good for LST.
Ready by the end of September (North hemisphere) with a production up to 1350 gr/plant.
Tall, strong plant, needs support due to the extremely dense buds.
Ideal for mountain areas, resists well to cold.
1st Bio HTCC 1997
Himalayan Gold Specs
- GeneticsNepalese x North Indian
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsNeeds support due to the extremely dense buds
- Outdoor Yield1350 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield850 gr/m2
- Flowering Time56 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type70% Indica
- Type30% Sativa
- Medical usesAppetite, Pain Relief
- Resistence against cold1/5
- EffectVery creative mild high with a balanced and long lasting body feeling.
- EffectsBody Stone, Relaxed
- Training MethodsLow Stress Training (LST)