40% SATIVA - 60% INDICA
THC: 19.05% CBD: 0.17% CBN: 0.14%
Swiss sativa x Swiss indica.
Strong high, with a clear side and a more introspective one.
Very particular taste, sweet and complex.
9 weeks will deliver the most amount of resin, but commercial growers harvest in 8 weeks.
Yield up to 700 gr/m2.
Ready at the end of September (North hemisphere) with a production up to 800 gr/plant.
Tall plant, very mold-resistant, ideal for humid areas.
Not yet introduced.
- GeneticsSwiss sativa x Swiss indica
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsTall plant, very mold-resistant
- Outdoor Yield800 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield700 gr/m2
- Flowering Time56 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type60% Indica
- Type40% Sativa
- Resistance to mold1/5
- TasteSweet and complex.
- EffectStrong high, with a clear side and a more introspective one
- EffectsCerebral, Soaring High