Winner of several harvest festivals, and “High Times” Cannabis Cup. Skunk#1 (75% sativa, 25% indica) was originally a cross between 25% Afghani, 25% Mexican Acapulco Gold and 50% Columbian Gold. Inbred since 1978, now a stabilized homogeneous strain. Blooms with long, thick buds, varying in colour from light green to golden. Very high flower to leaf ratio. Mold susceptible the last 6 weeks of flowering. Soft and sweet aroma and a very strong “up” high. Excellent variety for indoor growing or greenhouse with darkening system. Very high yields. Easy to manicure. This variety serves as a standard against which others can be measured.
- GeneticsAfghani x Mexican Acapulco Gold x Columbian Gold
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsBlooms with long, thick buds, varying in colour from light green to golden.
- Flowering Time65 - 70 Days
- Type75% Indica
- Type25% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Resistance to mold1/5
stabilized homogeneous strainpheno's, Stabalized Hybrid