As soon as it was released in 1997 Power Plant became an instant success, a heavy yielding and highly stable classic. Power Plant is a mostly sativa variety from South Africa and the original version is only available from Dutch Passion. It is a heavy yielder for indoor, greenhouse and outdoor gardens (does well in Mediterranean climates) with bumper yields of 500-600 grams/m2 and is popular with recreational and medical users. It was only ever inbred by us, never hybridised, and remains a pure and stable strain with a great and well deserved reputation. When it was first released every coffeeshop wanted Power Plant on their menu and it is still found in Dutch coffeeshops today.
Power Plant is rich in THC and delivers a formidable strong „up‟ high with a fresh flavour, smooth/soft smoke and sweet after- taste. The plants reach 1-1.5m tall and the buds are often 30+cm long, with small leaves in them.
- GeneticsSouth African
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsRemains a pure and stable strain with a great and well deserved reputation
- Height100 - 150 cm
- Medical usesFibromyalgia, Muscle Spasms
- ClimateCool, Hot & Temperate
Highly stable classicpheno's, Stabalized Hybrid
- TasteFresh with sweet aftertaste
- EffectA formidable strong „up‟ high with a fresh flavour,
- EffectsActive, Talkative, Uplifting