Frisian Duck Seeds | Dutch Passion
Not only does the shape of the leaves that come from Frisian Duck weed seeds provide the unique name for this unusually titled hybrid, but it also makes sure almost no one can tell what you are growing. When these little ladies start to develop, their leaves look more like the shape of a footprint made from Duck’s feet rather than anything you would normally see in a marijuana growing space, making this the perfect strain for people who want to keep their neighbours off their backs.
Towards the end of her 8 week flowering cycle, there may be few original shaped leaves at the top, but as she grows to heights of about 2.5 meters outside, hopefully she’ll be far too tall for anyone to take notice.
But just because she is inconspicuous, doesn’t mean this lady isn’t truly spectacular. Impressively heavy yields, deep spicy flavour and a beautiful cerebral buzz make this the cannabis seed of choice for so many Original Seeds Store customers.
They are so simple to grow, even the novice is going to get really good results. But however experience you are, if you’ve got the space a few of these babies are always worth a punt.
- GeneticsFrisian Dew x Ducks Foot
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Characteristics She can show beautiful purple colours during flowering and grows like a christmas tree
- Flowering Time56 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Indoor Height150 cm
- Outdoor Height250 cm
- AromaSpicy aromas of pine, citrus and fresh forest
- EffectA good quality high and a refreshing Sativa head-buzz