Shark Shock CBD Seeds | Dinafem
Shark Shock CBD seeds from major league Spanish breeders; Dinafem. This high CBD strain owes its genetics to two of the great marijuana varieties; White Widow & Skunk. Most growers have heard of these legendary strains, and their potency. When searching for medicinal marijuana with a high CBD content, the desired ratio of is usually 1 to 1 CBD to THC and Dinafem have balanced this one perfectly 6% CBD and 6% THC.
With Dinafem Seeds Shark Shock CBD strain of medicinal marijuana, special attention has been given to consistently produce the desired 1 to 1 CBD:THC ratio without compromising the other qualities of this great hybrid. The smells and flavours are of the old school; stinky skunk and garlic bud.
The flowering period is 8 weeks but given an extra week, this Shark Shock CBD variety will increase its yield as the CBD enriched buds will get even denser. Outdoor growers will be harvesting their crop of medicinal goodness in October each plant producing as much as 900 gr and if you´re growing your Shark Shock Seeds in indoor set ups, 500 gr per m2 is the average. Not only is Shark Shock a heavyweight producer, the quality is top shelf too. Add Shark Shock CBD to your garden today and reap the benefits of this high CBD marijuana strain.
Shark Shock CBD Specs
- GeneticsShark Shock x CBD Crew male
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsSmall to medium-sized, it is perfectly suited to small indoor spaces
- Outdoor Yield900 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield600 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- THC/CBD Ratio1:1
- Type80% Indica
- Type20% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medical usesHigh Cbd, Anorexia, Fibromyalgia, Hypertension, Inflammation
- Grow Difficulty0/5
- AromaHints of garlic
- EffectPowerful and relaxing, more physical than cerebral but yet not too heavy
- EffectsFocused, Relaxed