OG Kush - Dinafem Seeds
When you say 'OG Kush' to anyone in the know, you will see their eyes light up. That is because this little baby represents a new generation of cannabis seeds that is setting the world alight. And is one strain we should all be getting our hands on. The incredible mix of Lemon Thai, Pakistani and Chemdawg makes for an awesome experience. OG Kush is exemplary in its fight against pain and Insomnia, whilst recreational users can't resist that stunning chilled effect. An incredible 24% THC level and 0.23% CBD offers a powerful euphoric high that will take away your problems, leaving you feeling happy and relaxed for a very long time.
The plant itself comes in fully feminised cannabis seeds and has a short flowering time of just 55 days. Its indica potency and incredible flavour means OG Kush is now being used in a huge range of new hybrids, but sometimes it's good to get back to the source, and growing cannabis from Dinafem's OG Kush seeds is one of those times.
Until you have tried these weed seeds, you really won't understand what top quality medicinal cannabis is all about. So add some to your basket today and find out what everyone is talking about.
OG Kush Specs
- GeneticsLemon Thai/Pakistani x Chemdawg
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsCompact, resinous buds with an intoxicating aroma that requires the use of anti-odour filters
- Outdoor Yield1100 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield550 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- Outdoor Height300 cm
- Type75% Indica
- Type25% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medical usesAnxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Insomnia, Migraines, Pain Relief, Ptsd, Sleep, Stress
- ClimateHot & Temperate
- Grow Difficulty0/5
- Aroma / TasteFruity, with notes of Diesel, berries and citrus fruit
- EffectCerebral at first, evolving quickly towards a pleasant, relaxing, heavy high
- EffectsCerebral, Euphoric, Happy, Hungry, Relaxed, Uplifting
- Training MethodsSea of Green (SoG)