CannaSutra | Delta 9 Labs
CannaSutra by Delta 9 Labs is this top breeder's flagship cannabis strain. And there are a lot of reasons why they deserve to be proud of it. This is a strain which is about 70:30 indica dominant, with a very sweet, fruity aroma and a comfortable, clear headed yet uplifting high.
It flowers in under ten weeks, and gives a yield that can range from 300 to 500 grams per square meter indoors, depending on your growing skills and set up. While CannaSutra is best at growing and giving you those big yields inside, it can also be grown outdoors, favouring a hot climate. CannaSutra is relatively easy to grow, though it is very sensitive to over-watering and likes a lot of fertilizer. It packs on a lot of size when flowering, so it can also need more room than other strains with less stretch.
CannaSutra is a smoke that offers a mild high that will not impair your mental focus or make you feel foggy, making it a good choice for those times when you want to talk for hours with friends, work on a creative project, or, as the name suggests, get romantic. It is also a good option for pain relief or for alleviating symptoms of depression, as it tends not to impair your ability to get on with your day.
Original Seeds Store are very happy to be able to offer you this popular strain!
- GeneticsReclining Buddha x Sensi Star
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsF1 hybrid has a good yield, a sweet aroma and a stimulating sativa high
- Minimum Yield300 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time65 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type70% Indica
- Type30% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- TasteThe smoke is incense-like -- sweet, aromatic, and soft
- Aroma / Tastedistinctly sweet
- Effectmild yet mood elevating high tends to boost mental focus rather than derailing it