“HONEYBELLS” - NEW CBD RICH STRAIN
After more than two years research and development work, the Delicious Seeds R&D team presents its new strain of marihuana called Honeybells, which has high levels of CBD.
Honeybells is the result of crossing Caramelo (Lavender x Lavender), a mainly sativa strain with great genetic diversity – Hawaiian, Afghan, Colombian and Mexican - and highly valued for its unmistakeable lavender taste and aroma, with Carmen, which is very rich in CBD.
With ratios of 1:1, this plant is ideal for medicinal use as well as for those who want to combine its use with tasks requiring concentration.
Owing to its THC-CBD ratio, this plant is only mildly psychoactive.
Easy to grow and produces great yields – nearly 1g per watt indoors and 2kg outside.
Honeybells has a very pleasant lime/lemon taste with floral notes and is the perfect choice for those looking for something fresh with high levels of CBD.
Honey Bells Specs
- GeneticsCaramelo x Carmen
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsUnmistakeable lavender taste and aroma
- Outdoor Yield600 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield350 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield500 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 - 60 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- THC/CBD Ratio1:1
- Type40% Indica
- Type60% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medical usesAnxiety, Stress, Depression
- Grow Difficulty1/5
- TasteLime/lemon taste with floral notes
- EffectMedicinal and for those who want to combine its use with tasks requiring concentration