Caramelo(Regular + Photoperiod)
Caramelo Seeds | Delicious Seeds
When we heard at Original Sensible Seeds that Delicious Seeds were putting their own flavour know-how into a range of Carmelo weed seeds, we knew the results were going to be good. But we didn’t realise they would be this good.
Delicious Seeds use lavender genetics to increase flavour, productivity and power in these little beauties to create a strain of feminised seeds that are insanely good. Harvests of up to 450g/m2 of the sweetest, dankest buds you have ever seen are on offer, all dripping with enough resin to make the average bud look desiccated. And it comes with an intense sugar coating, that is sticky with sweetness and so delicious it could make you cry. That sweet flavour brings an energetic, tingly feeling in the high that is going to hit hard and hit fast.
After all THC levels of up to 20%, and 70% sativa dominance, is hard beat. This baby is for pain, loss of appetite, inflammation, depression, headaches ... whatever the problem Caramelo weed seeds can solve it. Complete with purple hues for a beautiful sight every day of her 62-68 day flowering time. What are you waiting for? You need this strain in your life.
Now available in packs of 7 and 15 regular!!
- GeneticsLavender x Lavender
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsThrives in SCROG systems, reacts rapidly to pruning and produces a large number of secondary br
- Outdoor Yield500 gr/Per Plant
- Minimum Yield400 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield450 gr/m2
- Flowering Time60 - 70 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week1st-2nd week
- Type30% Indica
- Type70% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medicinal LevelHigh
- Resistance to mold5/5
- Resistance against Pests3/5
- TasteSweet and penetrating like walnut with skunky back notes
- AromaFloral aroma with hints of musk, lavender and liquorice
- EffectPotent 6 markedly indica, causing a rapid & euphoric initial high becoming more relaxing retaining a pleasant level of cerebral stimulation
- EffectsCerebral, Euphoric, Relaxed
- Training MethodsScreen of Green (ScrOG)