Lemon Venom Seeds | Cream of the Crop
With Sensi Star, Big Bud, and Mega Lemon genetics, you know you’re in for great things from this strain of weed seeds. 100% indica, Lemon Venom from Cream of the Crop, hits smokers where it hurts. Her pure citrus venom will hit your head hard, whilst her lemon twang will make your face contort into all sorts of unusual positions. These feminised seeds are by no means for beginners!
Lemon Venom can be grown both indoors and outdoors. She takes around 60 days to flower in an indoor environment, and can yield up to 600g/m2. Outdoors, her yields are even more impressive 1000g p/plant - but she’s only able to produce one crop per year, with harvests being ready at the end of October. When she’s ready for harvesting, you will be wowed by the golf ball sized nuggets, and her vibrant green leaves! She’s like a West African Mamba in disguise!
With a sweet and sour citric taste, and an acrid, tangy smell, Lemon Venom is one of our fiercest ladies here at Original Sensible Seeds. She delivers an incredibly intense high that will leave you incapacitated and unable to speak. If that’s the kind of high you’re after you won’t do better than this!
Cream of the Crop Lemon Venom Specs
- GeneticsSensi Star x Big Bud x Mega Lemon
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsTight, golf ball size buds
- Outdoor Yield1000 gr/Per Plant
- Indoor Yield600 gr/m2
- Flowering Time60 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthOctober
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Resistance to mold5/5
- Resistance against Pests5/5
- TasteSweet/sour citric zest contrasting with earthy, pine terpenes
- AromaAcrid and tangy, almost like bleach.
- EffectEuphoric with an energizing buzzy feeling
- EffectsEnergetic, Euphoric