Harlequin BX4 Seeds | BC Bud Depot
Harlequin BX4 by BC Bud Depot is a sativa dominant hybrid that has taken the medical world by storm. Ideal for people suffering from muscle spasms, nausea, stress, anxiety and chronic pain, Harlequin BX4 will help to relax the body, and its therapeutic benefits will help smokers to relax and unwind. She really is a top medical strain, and one that we are proud to be able to include in the Original Seeds Store.
Harlequin BX4 weed seeds can be grown both indoors and outdoors. When grown outdoors, she will be ready to harvest in early October. Multiple yearly crops are possible when grown indoors, with Harlequin BX4 taking around 8-9 weeks to flower. Harlequin produces large buds when fully grown, and above average yields. It’s this, combined with her medical qualities, that have made her such a sought after strain!
Unlike some other cannabis strains, Harlequin BX4 won’t leave you couch locked after a joint or two. Instead, her high CBD production will energise you and make you feel like you are walking on air. With low THC levels, you won’t notice any psychoactive effects, so you can easily smoke this little lady during the daytime, and on a regular basis.
Harlequin BX4 Specs
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Flowering Time56 - 63 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week2nd-3rd week
- THC/CBD Ratio1:1
- Cannabinoid contentHigh
- Type25% Indica
- Type75% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Sativa
- Medicinal LevelVery High
- Medical usesPain Relief, Arthritis, Depression, Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Inflammation, Stress, Anxiety, Nausea, Muscle Spasms
- TasteHarlequin smells reminiscent of musky, sweet pineapples and coats the mouth with a rich taste of Nepalese blond hash and berries
- EffectsActive, Anxious, Energetic, Focused, Relaxed, Uplifting