CBD Critical Cure – Barneys Farm
Barneys Farm / CBD Crew Collaboration.A crossing of the legendary Indica Critical Kush crossed with Shanti Baba’s CBD enhanced strain. This is a fast flowering strain that produces huge heavy buds, but will need to be supported in the final weeks of flowering. The flowers are full of resin with exceptional high CBD levels. CBD Critical Cure has an intense and earthy flavour, with an added hint of sweetness. The CBD and THC work together beautifully to increase one another’s therapeutic benefits.
The Original Seeds Store say:
When the breeding team at Barneys Farm join force with the CBD Crew your know they´ve created something special. This is Barneys own Critical Kush genetically modified with a high CBD mother strain. Critical Kush already combines the magic of OG Kush and Critical Mass and now with the influence of a high CBD strain the team have produced Critical Cure seeds. Although the balance of CBD is slightly higher than the THC content with levels around 8% compared to the THC level of 5.5% this is all good news for medicinal users as the anti-inflamatory values increase. Predominantly indica the plants of Critical Cure will show similar traits throughout her growth cycle, resistant and easy to grow with a medium flowering period of under 9 weeks and early outdoor harvest at the end of September. Harvest time is bountiful. Bud formations are fat and ripe with copious amounts of resin and you can expect around 600 gr m2, full of earthy flavoring.
For medicinal marijuana users Critical Cure will be a valuable aid toward stress symptoms, muscle spasms, sleep disorders and pain relief and recreational users will appreciate the relaxed chill out effect.
CBD Critical Cure Specs
- GeneticsCritical Kush x Shanti Baba’s CBD Enhanced Strain
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- CharacteristicsThis is a fast flowering strain that produces huge heavy buds, but will need to be supported in the
- Indoor Yield600 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 - 60 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Height90 - 100 cm
- Indoor Height100 cm
- Type80% Indica
- Type20% Sativa
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- Medical usesHigh Cbd, Cancer
- Aroma / TasteIntense and earthy flavour, with an added hint of sweetness
- EffectThe CBD and THC work together beautifully to increase one another’s therapeutic benefits