Afghan OG from Apothecary Seeds
A cross between OG Kush and Afghani, Afghan OG from Apothecary Seeds is an ideal strain of cannabis seeds for those who like to smoke locked to the couch. This bad girl has a total indica stone, that creates a total body blow effect.
Afghan OG can be grown both indoors and outdoors, and takes approximately 8-9 weeks to flower when growing indoors. If you prefer to grow weed outdoors, she will be ready for harvesting at the end of September, and yields of between 200 and 400 grams per square metre are the norm. Afghan OG is a stunning plant that delivers resin covered nuggets of perfection!
The smoke is a mouth watering pure earthy flavor that will numb the body to the core, helping to relieve stress, ease muscle spasms and induce the insomniac off to sleep.
An earthy indica marijuana strain that is just sublime! Your taste buds will be in heaven after a few tokes of this!
- GeneticsOG Male x Afghani
- CultivationIndoor & Outdoor
- Minimum Yield200 gr/m2
- Indoor Yield400 gr/m2
- Flowering Time55 - 65 Days
- Outdoor Harvest MonthSeptember
- Outdoor Harvest Week3rd-4th week
- Type: Non PercentageMostly Indica
- EffectsRelaxed, Euphoric, Happy, Hungry, Relaxed, Uplifting